Small campaign update

My PA, aka the hubby, is currently working on campaign materials. We have come across some trouble though, there are a lot of selfish, ungenerous printing company bastards out there who have refused to print flyers for free but we're still working on it. We've also realised that our house would be empty for months while we're on our little island so we're looking for tenants for our huge mansion. If you know anyone with the cash, let me know. Together we can save me from Swine Flu and ensure the world continues to be a skinny celebrity filled world and that Hello!, OK!, Heat, Woman and all the other glossy mags are in business for the foreseeable future. We don't need any more unemployed people (my brother really is trying hard to find a job so don't take the piss) out there.

1 comments:

Maverick Photography said...

I would like to volunteer myself as house sitter for you when you bugger off to your Island.

Copyright © 2009 - Ssshhh... is proudly powered by Blogger